11 April 2012

Still Not Fabulous

I'm just checking in with y'all to let you know I'm still here, just not feeling like blogging much.

I'm still kind of down. It's going to take me some time to work through this. For those of you who have sent kind words through the blog comments, thank you. (If you do not log in to blogger and do not sign your comment, it's completely anonymous, so if you want me to know it's you, sign your name or just email me.)

I am seeing a therapist to help work through my loss issues and I've been doing a lot of reading and some personal writing.

On a positive note, I saw Dr. Kimo yesterday and he says I'm doing magnificently. We got the results from the metabolic test and I am a fast metabolized so I am getting the maximum benefit from the tamoxifen. He liked the look of my bloodwork as well. (I must must admit that my enthusiasm for lab testing has waned significantly.)

My appointment with Two-Drain was uneventful last week. My stitches came out without a hitch. He dissuaded me from attempting to do any vigorous exercise, and he more or less let me know that we may have some "tweaking" to do on the shape of the foobs. I'm more and more thinking, "Meh."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to send positive feedback. That is all I'm accepting right now. If you don't like my blog, try one of the other 300 million out there.