16 February 2012

Paralyzed by Inertia

So I started this entry a couple of days ago.  I typed the title and then just sat there staring at it.  It's the story of my life these days.

Symptoms:
I'm finding it difficult to get/stay motivated to do anything.
All I want to do is lie in bed all day.
I don't have very much emotional energy when I'm with the kids,
I have no discipline to do what I need to do to feel better - PT, exercise, healthy eating.

I hate how I feel.  It's like being depressed, but without the sadness.  I know what I have to do but I can't seem to do it.

I've been blaming fatigue, but maybe I'm not tired, I'm more... empty.

I don't know how to fill myself up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to send positive feedback. That is all I'm accepting right now. If you don't like my blog, try one of the other 300 million out there.