6 November 2011

It's Cancer Limerick Sunday!


I did not anticipate trouble
In fact I thought it'd be subtle
But shaving my head
Is no good for my bed
All over my pillow is stubble


=====
The average amount of hair on a human head is 100,000 to 200,000. I had kind of thin hair so I'm going to say I had about 100,000. That is a LOT of stubble.

When I'm in the shower, I have bits of hair all over. Granted, while there I take advantage of the drain and rub my head to get as much as possible off. But every time I rinse it off, more falls out. I never know when to stop. How do I know when my shower is finished? When I get fed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to send positive feedback. That is all I'm accepting right now. If you don't like my blog, try one of the other 300 million out there.