31 October 2011

Hallowe'en (That's how they spell it in Canada)

If I were feeling better, like if perhaps I'd finished my chemo already and was back on the recovery track rather than still in the trenches of the fight, we'd be having a whole lot more fun with Halloween this year.

How often does a gal get to capitalize on being bald? Here are a few I've considered:





There are a ton of costumes waiting for me, but sadly, they will remain waiting - Halloween is on a Monday, which sucks, and I'm just not up to partying. But the possibilities are endless... don't you think?

1 comment:

  1. I agree that your costume choices are plentiful this year, but there will be other Halloweens. Too bad your girls didn't think of getting skin-colored bathing caps and going out as Minny-Yous ...

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to send positive feedback. That is all I'm accepting right now. If you don't like my blog, try one of the other 300 million out there.