28 December 2011

I'm Tired.

I have spent almost a week in bed. I don't ever want to get out. When I first began my treatments, surgery and then chemo, I was all about staying active and putting up the good fight etc. Now I'm just sick and tired. The thought of going to the gym is unappealing. Starting my walking routine again sounds like a stretch and frankly, going back to my old life of cooking and cleaning and errands and logistics is a pain in the ass.

There was a point in this journey when I felt energized to rebuild my life in a more authentic, healthy and mindful manner but now I question whether I can even get out of bed in the morning on a regular basis. It's going to take a lot of work to get back to where I was and I'm not even sure I want to go back there. And even if I did, I have doubts I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to send positive feedback. That is all I'm accepting right now. If you don't like my blog, try one of the other 300 million out there.