26 November 2011

Giving Thanks

For what are you all thankful? I am thankful for (ironically) my health. People (men and women,) DIE from the disease I have, and that is not going to be my outcome. The luck of the placement of the tumors alerted me to the cancer early on. Fast and aggressive action on our part is eradicating it.

I am also thankful for the tremendous amount of support we've had from family, friends and the community as a whole. Kim, Michelle, Tracy, Sue, Matt, John, Di and Pop - many thanks for supporting us. Linda, Wendy, Diane, Patricia, thanks for being there for me. Meal Train participants, Mom's Club, Harman teachers and staff, Girl Scouts, thanks for additional support. And everyone, your prayers and kind thoughts are appreciated.

My medical team has done a great job for me - Dr. Boob, Two-Drain and Dr. Kimo and of course my primary, Dr. T, whose (warranted) concern started the ball rolling. I'm thankful I was able to find such a terrific team quickly, and with very little effort!

And I am thankful for Dan, Mim, and Nomi who fill my world. (But I won't detail what they fill it with.)

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to send positive feedback. That is all I'm accepting right now. If you don't like my blog, try one of the other 300 million out there.