8 October 2011

Today I am announcing my Awesome Hat! contest.

For those of you who don't have the pleasure of living in the Mid-West Region of the United States, in a 90 year old drafty house, (draughty, for you Canucks and Brits,) trust me when I say that when I get my head shaved, I'm going to be cold.

I know I've been admonishing y'all to be on the look our for cool hats for me since I began this adventure.  I'm thinking along the lines of this, or this:


But I certainly wouldn't be averse to these:



Now some of you may feel these are more my style:










And that is entirely your prerogative.  Just don't get me this:

Because I already have one.

Some other hints:  my scalp will be sensitive so the fewer seams, knots, and bumps, the more likely I'll be able to wear it.  All hats submitted will become my property to do with what I desire, which will probably be donating them to the hat and glove drive my Temple sponsors every year.  The winning hat(s) will grace my head throughout the winter and the submitters will be the recipients of my undying (get it?) gratitude, as well as something awesome as soon as I figure out an appropriate awesome prize.  (Soliciting for ideas.)  For those of you who are not local, if you would like to snail mail me something, contact me and I'll privately  provide an address.

May the best hat win!

1 comment:

  1. How about one of these: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNEDk4zqZQA

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to send positive feedback. That is all I'm accepting right now. If you don't like my blog, try one of the other 300 million out there.