21 October 2011

Words fail me...


A very quick post to say that chemo brain is quickly overtaking me.  I am having trouble sorting thoughts, organizing ideas and finishing
sentences.

I spent the day in bed uncomfortable.  The tightness in my chest is really troubling.  Like a weight that won't lift. I'll talk to Two-Drain about it on Monday and see if he can do anything.  I'm assuming it's from either swelling or water retention from the steroids.

I did manage to get the mortgage re-fi package together today.  I'm not even sure how that happened but there was some email involved - and a disc of some sort.  And then I turned into a lump of blubber rolling around in bed fighting the cats for space.

I'm going to go snuggle with N & D right now.  They got all my surgical tape and glue off tonight and so I no longer have cat hair stuck all over my chest.  It's the small things.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there, kiddo! We are all rooting for you. Some days will be better, and others will be good. Lots of prayers....
    Love, Tracy

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to send positive feedback. That is all I'm accepting right now. If you don't like my blog, try one of the other 300 million out there.