17 September 2011

From a different perspective

I am scared. Mama may be fortunate enough to not get chemotherapy (I spelled that myself), but I still feel bad for her. At least her surgery went well.

Right now Mama is falling asleep, so I am posting this blog all by myself.

I am twitching my fingers and lips, bouncing my knee, and slightly narrowing my right eye, which means I am nervous. But I am not quite sure what my narrowing eye is about.

Mama just woke up, but now she is asleep again.

Speaking of that, I am kinda tired.

From Mama's beloved 9-year-old,
Miriam,
Moo,
Or otherwise known as
Mim <3

P.S. Good luck Mama. ; )

3 comments:

  1. Miriam, thanks for posting on your mom's blog. You're a sweetheart and a great, great kid. Call us Loefflers anytime if you want to talk, ok?! Love you! <3 Diane, Hugh, Amelia and Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Miriam. You have brought a tear to my eye. Hannah and Emma look forward to visit with you guys soon. Stay strong.

    With Love --

    The Britt Family

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a sweet girl, Miriam. Of course you're scared, honey, things are going to be a little different for your family while your mama works on feeling better. The thing your mom needs most from you is lots of careful hugs and love. She'll be back to being mama in no time!

    Good job with the spelling!

    Love, Phoebe's mom :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to send positive feedback. That is all I'm accepting right now. If you don't like my blog, try one of the other 300 million out there.